Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Uh, maybe next weekend

Well, no running for me this weekend as I spent the ENTIRE weekend in manual labor. I am much more sore than I would have been if I had just done some running. Primed and painted both my living and dining rooms, trim paint, a full day of yard work cutting bushes and planting flowers and driving my bro back and forth every day makes for a long and tiring weekend. Plus got the new bedroom ceiling fan installed. I'm so glad to have the work done though.

Plan is to run Tues/Thur/Sat this week. What are ya'll doing this week?

3 comments:

The Mighty Minyard's May 27, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Wow, way to get all your house stuff done. You probably built what... 5 G's in equity.. I can't wait to see the progress.. oh yea, I get to see it Sun. Woo hoo!!

I think I'll do one fast (9min or so) 2miles. One slow 3 miles, and I dunno.. I'll see how Sat. goes.

The Sabins May 28, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

Marathon Bob, are you going to post your progress?? Your comment said you ran but there is no blog about it and how it went!

I'll check with madre about Sat - I forgot she takes Jen on weekends too...bummer!

I'm in for a slow 2 miles on Sat by the pond-

MarathonBob May 30, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

Jen, you have not called Madre yet, but she is willing to watch the munchkins while we do 2 miles around the pond. Perhaps we can meet here @ 7:00 (come earlier if you like; I'll be ready) and then jog to the park/pond?

Nadene, are you coming with or without kids?

By the way, we have a ward "Fajita Fest" from 10:00 to 2:00 Saturday at Paschal Park if you and the munchkins want to stay for free fajitas, drinks, and games for little kiddos.

Dad/Robert

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP