Thursday, June 12, 2008

Miles log

Ran last night even though I got home late and wasn't able to go until 7.

wu, 2 miles @13, cd

I like the song 'Play with Fire' by Hillary Duff while I run. Does that make me un-cool? I like the cadence to it. Also I have the song 'Labels or Love' by Fergie from the SATC soundtrack and it is fun and up-beat so that ones rules too.

My shoes are fantastic. No knee pain until towards the end which is remarkable. I really need to work on the eating part of this whole plan because carrying around this extra weight makes things much more difficult. Blech!

Going again tonite - hope ya'll are out today too.

2 comments:

The Sabins June 12, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

N & MB, To log your miles on the right...

Sign in to our site, click on 'Customize' in the top right corner next to 'Sign In'.

Scroll down to see the box on the right with titled 'So and so's Log.

Click 'Edit'.

Make your changes by adding or editing lines.

Click Save and Save the whole page. Hope that helps!

The Sabins June 12, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Ok, sorry about that - I had the settings wrong when I set up the blog I think. I had to go in and grant you admin privleges so now you should have the 'Customize' link.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP