Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rain rain go away

It's raining. A lot. And it looks like rain most of tomorrow. I had planned on a cycling day since it's easier to go on my day off. Less people = less risk of breaking my arm. But I don't ride in the rain. So it looks like no cycling for me tomorrow. (Note to self: Buy a trainer for indoor cycling.) And I don't think anyone wants a group run in the rain! So I'll likely take tomorrow off and am available for a group run Saturday (supposed to be sunny!) if anyone is interested in making the trek to Plano. We have an activity at 10 so I wouldn't be able to travel to Skeet.

Hope you're all keeping dry!

2 comments:

MarathonBob June 19, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

OK Jen, make up your mind. I have changed my schedule 3 times because you have been in, and then out, and then in, for a group run. Because Nadene and I thought you were out, we had planned to run together Saturday a.m. here in Mesquite, but I would be happy to come to Plano.

Do you want Nadene and me to come to Plano for a group run Saturday morning?

Nadene, can you go, if so, when, and will you need a ride?

The Sabins June 19, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

Sorry - I could not predict the weather!

But yes, mi casa on Saturday morning.

N- you wanna make the trek?

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP