Thursday, June 5, 2008

My June Record of Slowness

Hassled by Jennifer to record something, I report my pathetic June training thus far as follows:

June 2 (Monday) - stationary bike for 10 minutes; light weight training for 15 minutes.
June 3 (Tuesday) - 1.5 mile "run" at a shuffle of 12 minutes per mile.
June 4 (Wednesday) - stationary bike for 15 minutes; light weight training for 15 minutes.
June 5 (Thursday) - 1.5 mile jog @ 12 1/4 minutes per mile.

Big training "run" this Saturday of 2.5 miles @ 12 -13 minutes per mile.

1 comments:

The Sabins June 9, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

Yay for posting progress! You will be glad to see where you started when we get to October. Hmmm, I think you may have logged more training already than me...guess I better get moving!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP